About ILC: Senior Care in Western Canada’s Rural Communities
Integrated Life Care Inc. (ILC) has excellent experience in planning, design consultation, efficient financial and building management. ILC takes pride in the operations management of each of its diverse facilities. ILC residences provide its clients with an alternative to conventional adult and senior care. Individuals residing in ILC homes are able to continue to live a relatively independent lifestyle while also having access to additional care services should they be required. ILC is one of the few private sector care operators that believes in the potential of rural communities. For that reason, the majority of Integrated Life Care facilities are located in towns and smaller cities. To learn more please contact us.
Integrated Life Care Inc. ( Head Office)
#701 10339 124 Street, NW
Edmonton, AB T5N 3W1
Phone: 780-453-5200 | Toll Free: 1-866-453-4090
Gene Zinyk, President
Our vision is to be the preeminent provider of quality accommodations and services for seniors in Western Canada.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality of residential accommodation, service and care, enabling residents to live with dignity and respect in a safe and comfortable environment.
Highlights of Integrated Life Care Inc.
- Over 15 years of experience managing senior care facilities throughout Western Canada.
- Extensive real estate experience and a holder of a current broker licence for over 30 years
- Consultations to ensure that the development of a project will meet the needs of the community, provide a supportive living environment and function as an effective care model
- Review the proposed design to ensure the building meets design criteria as put forth by health authority standards
- Ensure that space planning is sufficient to meet the needs of the resident population and staffing within the building
- Research demographics of the clientele of the building
- Review staffing requirements to staff the operations for any health care facility that includes food, activities, care, and hospitality services, all within the philosophy of scheduled care for our clients
- Work with the regional health authority to determine if they have funding available on a contract basis
- The goal to make each project a premier care facility and provide a first-class operation for its clients